We hope you will be happy with your purchase. If however you wish to return your order for an exchange or refund simply fill in the returns form provided with your order and post back to us within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
Products must be returned to us in accordance with the conditions detailed in the ‘How to make a return’ section below. We may refuse to provide a refund where Products are not returned in accordance with these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
For returns made outside the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us only, at the price you purchased them.
Items that have been specifically requested under our 'made to order' service, or which are made to specific measurements requested by the customer are eligible for an exchange only. Exchanges can be made for any product sold at fashionpony.co.uk up to the same value. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that in the interests of hygiene, items with a (*) next to the product name cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
How to make a return
If you wish to return a product, you must notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the following procedure, as set out below, before returning the product.
You must return the product to us in accordance with the conditions below.
Returning the parcel
- Repack the item in its original packaging.
- Complete and enclose the Returns Form supplied with your delivery.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters. NB Ensure you obtain a certificate of posting as this is your proof of return.
- The cost of the return is the customer’s responsibility.
- The returned parcel is the customer’s responsibility until it is received by us.
We will process a refund to returned items that are in accordance with our returns policy.
- Items must be returned complete, unused, with tags, in their original packaging in their original condition within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
- Once the product has been received and inspected we will send you an email letting you know we have received and processed your return.
- Provided that the product is defective, or you have returned the product within the 14 day returns period, we will refund the amount paid by you for the product within 30 days of the day we confirm to you via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for the product.
- If the product is returned because it is defective or not the one you ordered we will issue a full refund including the delivery charge once our inspection has taken place.
- In the event that we do not receive the returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
- If you are returning an item because it is unwanted delivery charge is non refundable.
We will exchange any item subject to our discretion and the availability of the item you wish to exchange. The exchange must be requested by emailing our customers services department within the 14 day return period, as set out in our terms and conditions. Requests for an exchange made after the expiry of the returns period may still be considered, however this is at the discretion of our team.